Time is not your friend

Time is not your friend


The 20s are over, the boy must now become a man, 

Stop mucking about and get to it,

Time is more thin. 

Before you know it, another 5, 10 years will have passed. 

Thus, the only solice is satisfaction, and that comes from progression. 

Not in mere words and thoughts. 

But visible progression, measured over a certain time span. 

Regret is not an option. 




Why you must wake up now 

We often take life for granted. We live as if we have endless time, not realising it could all end in an instant. At the same time, as we grow older, we regret missed opportunities, especially when time speeds up, and youth slips away. These feelings usually bubble up during personal crises—like a health scare or a family loss.

We need to realise that time is limited. If you have goals, dreams, or aspirations, pursue them now.

There is no tomorrow.

Keep sleeping through life, and the heavy hand of regret will hit you hard, maybe leaving you unable to recover. How great would it be to turn that weighty regret into a firm handshake with success?

Wake up—right now.


Time is all you have 

We don’t know how much time we have left, so it’s wise to make something of it. Too often, we view free time as something to “kill.” But why waste the one thing that could heal your problems?

Of course, time needs to be paired with effort and direction; otherwise, it’s wasted. But remember, time can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

So, what will you do with your time? I know I need to be smart about it—giving time away like I did in my 20s is no longer an option. I can blink, and suddenly I’ll be 40—or worse. The margins are thin, time is thin, but time is all I truly have.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failing the 300kg Deadlift - before I even got there

This will all mean something - if you're willing to work

Cultivate your inner warrior